Friday, May 23, 2008

Kitchen Switch-up

This Friday mornings coffee was a disaster. This morning we switched kitchens from the usual morning coffee location, to the kitchen in a different building where I work. So I had to make coffee with a different coffee maker. I've used this one before, but I was out of practice. I forgot the inner holder, and just dropped the filter directly into the coffee maker, not good.

Coffee: Peruvian Sapito (Archer Farms)
Mild Roast



Then, after the chaos, I spilled coffe from my mug walking back from the Kitchen to my office. I guess that plastic they put in the hallways to cover the carpet, that everyone made fun of, served its purpose.

6 comments:

Mike Reinders said...

this is kind of hilarious.

Brian Martin said...

rofl best one yet.

Unknown said...

wow. amazing. lindsay this gets better each day.

- arin

T Z said...

Great blog. I find the types and shapes of the coffee stains can be analyzed to accurately determine my moods.
T Z

Nathan said...

Hey Lindsay,
Good to meet you this past weekend. I've never been so irritated by hippies before.
Great blog, keep it coming. Good luck with your camp.
Cheers,
Nathan

Michelle said...

i hate it that all coffee makers are different, kinda like microwaves. It always takes a long time to figure them out-- especially the fancy ones.