Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Lidless

So, I've been buying my coffee from the coffee shop lately because I have had no time to buy beans to make coffee at home. ( I guess I could have bought them at the coffee shop, but for some reason I've associated this with going to the grocery store.) So this morning, I borrowed a little of my roommates coffee and made it at home. I looked up in the cabinet and grabbed the only travel mug; filled the cup, and the grabbed the lid. But oh no! the lid doesn't fit. I guess I can't find the matching lid, because there weren't anymore in the cabinet.

So I have to bring the coffee I've made now to work in a cup with no lid. I was doing pretty all morning. I drove to work and walked in with out spilling any. Then I was shuffling papers around on my desk (that phrase makes me sound so business-y) and knocked over my entire cup of coffee. I knew this no lid thing was a bad idea. Spilled the entire cup on my desk. Luckily my head phones still work after getting drenched. And I had to buy a cup from the Coffee Ethic, because I barely had drank any.

Also I wanted to mention that I will be uploading a few more older photos that I hadn't gotten up yet, but for once I wanted to post on on the day of.





Sad sad empty cup.

Coffee: I'll have to find out this evening. I can't remember what my roommate had.

2 comments:

HawaiianIsles said...

oddly fascinating. spilled coffee + apple hardware = a pretty bad scare.

Unknown said...

Apple - Working as intended!

Tbh. that is about the most disgusting keyboard I've ever seen... A cloth with some Windex wouldn't hurt :P