Saturday, September 5, 2009

The Coffee Song

I tried a new coffee shop in town called Sinatra's Coffee Gallery. I actually intended to go to the Coffee Ethic, but I accidentally drove passed it.

Ok first of all I don't get why coffee shops are suddenly being called galleries. They may display art their but the coffee itself is not art, so the establishment is not a gallery. Though sometimes I feel like the coffee is art.

I spilled this coffee in my car, just a little dribble on my car. When I set the cup in my cup holder, the sleeve around the cup bumped the side and tipped it over. A tiny bit spilled onto the console of my car.



Coffee: Kenya AA, from Sinatra's Coffee Gallery.
This was not good. I usually love Kenyan Coffee, but this tasted like the shop ground their flavored beans with the regular ones, because it tasted like cinnamon... yuk. I was not a fan, I may give this place another try, it had a cute atmosphere, but so far they've scored no points with me.

Ok this is not a coffee spill, it's cranberry juice, that I spilled on myself on the plane ride home from Chicago. But I thought you all might want to see it. In the vain of full disclosure I wanted to order coffee, but I guessed the American Airlines coffee just wasn't going to cut it. I had to sit like that for almost the whole flight.

No comments: