Thursday, September 24, 2009

Vineyard Happy Medium

I was reading the sign on the wall at church. They had a recipe posted behind the counter for "Vineyard Happy Medium Coffee" This kind of made me laugh, as I spilled the happy medium coffee while trying to fill my cup. I'm not that talented at white the carafes. My camera hasn't been charged in a few weeks because I left my charger at camp. I need to drive back out there and get it. So my friend had her new laptop out and I ran over and grabbed her mac book and used photo booth to take the picture, then emailed it to myself.



Coffee: I didn't ask, but I know the church uses Dunkin' Donuts coffee.
Ok I have this theory that Dunkin' Donuts coffee is the gateway drug of the coffee world. People who usually drink large can coffee but don't like good coffee, start out moving up by drinking Dunkin' Donuts. They walk around saying,"oh yeah, this is Dunkin' Donuts, its good coffee." And in my opinion its ok coffee, but it opens their world to coffee that doesn't taste like bittter water. Then they can start sampling single origins.

No comments: