Saturday, September 26, 2009

Summer-Part 4

Well, I'm finally getting my last summer photos up, and since I haven't been around much since I got back for the summer I have several photos that are from the last few weeks. I should be getting those up ASAP so look for them.

8-6-09


Spilled coffee inside the cabin, something I wasn't actually aloud to bring in (no food in the cabin this summer). But I accidentally kicked my cup while sitting on my bunk.


Guess what I was reading this morning.


8-7-09

Hey there's my leg...awkward


8-8-09

Hard to see but there is a spill on my t-shirt.

8-9-09






Ok this days sequence of photos was funny in retrospect but aggravating at the time. I set my cup of coffee on a janky card table we had under the kitchen tent. The table was not sitting on a level surface. So I bumped the table and my coffee spilled into the puzzle box. Well I moved the cup and began to wipe up the spill. But that shook the table again, causing another spill. You can see this began a vicious cycle. I repeated this 4 more times! Ahhh

8-13-09
If you look realy close, I spilled the water while trying to fill the french press.


No comments: