Friday, April 10, 2009

The Coffee Break is Over!

Well I haven't posted in a really, really long time. So I don't know who will actually be reading this anymore but I've decided to dive in again. I've taken a long break for several reasons. The first is that I changed jobs. And, at my former place of employment we drank a lot of coffee. We drank it everyday together. It was great start to the day. At my current position this doesn't happen. Though I still drink coffee everyday, I don't drink with my coworkers, so I seem to be less likely to spill, since I'm not trying to talk and drink coffee at the same time.

Secondly I didn't have a camera anymore. I was using the camera from work, and when I changed jobs I needed to buy one. Well this is remedied! I now have a great little Sony, I can carry with me in my purse and capture every coffee stain. So stay in touch there will be many new spills and mishaps to come.

Here are the photos of the little accident I had today while working at home on some freelance work. My young press, given to me by one of my best girlfriends, fell off the coffee table and broke this afternoon. She intentionally got the plastic encased french press, for just this reason. Though it has held up well in the past, today the press met it's end.



Coffee: Guatemalan from Equal Exchange.
Super good, light flavor.

Here are a 2 pics taken a while back. This one I spilled on the counter at church.


This one I spilled while trying to refill at Cafe Berlin. One of the best breakfast places in Columbia, MO.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, I saw this spill in action! Too bad you couldn't get Pat's spill where he actually landed the pepper shaker IN his coffee mug. I'm still not sure how that happened.

T Z said...

Nice spillage. Missed ya, and glad yer back.