Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wenesday Lunch on the Square

Had lunch with a friend on the Square today with a friend. It was so nice out! We got a sandwiches and a coffee from the Mudhouse. Along with good coffee, they have awesome sandwiches. I spilled my coffee in the shop while I was trying to put the lid on, then I spilled it on the other sleeve while we we were sitting outside. You may recognized this jacket, it's been washed a lot. I also had to include a photo of the sky because it was so beautiful.






These last two photos were taken on Sunday at church. I didn't get the images up right away, so I just included them on today's post. I spilled coffee on shirt during the sermon.



Coffee: Bolivia, from the Mudhouse.
According to the Mudhouse, this is Fair Trade and Organic. Shade grown in the mountain of Bolivia this coffee is full bodied, aromatic and slightly spicy. I really enjoyed this coffee, it is less acidic that what I've been making in my office. Yet again, I like the shade grown variety.