Friday, May 22, 2009

Final friday... until the fall

A lot of my friends know but I'll take this spill as an opportunity to explain my summer plans. Today is my last day of work as a designer until next fall. I've taken a leave of absence to work at a wilderness camp for the summer. I'm very excited to do this, but also hesitant that I won't be able to blog all summer. I won't have access to the internet.

But don't fear; I will still be photographing my spills through the summer. We will have coffee at camp. And when on break I'll be catching you up on all my drips and drops and coffee incidences. Two weeks form now is when I start at camp, so you'll still be able to read a few from now until then. However there will be some long weeks in between posts.

Hope you have enjoyed my post since I finally resurrected my blog, and I hope you'll be reading again this summer during the times I can post.



Coffee: House Coffee, from the Coffee Ethic
MMMM...Awesome!

1 comment:

T Z said...

Better bring several changes of clothes, or better yet, bring all brown tones. We'll miss your spillage.