Monday, May 11, 2009

Finally, I can blog about Coffee Ethic Coffee

I've been wanting for weeks and weeks to be able to write about the Coffee Ethic's coffee. This is the coffee shop right across from my office and it has in my opinion, the best coffee in Springfield, MO. I'm sorry I love some of the others, but their house coffee is awesome.

This has been difficult to write about on my blog, because they have the most spill proof cups in the universe. Well I finally spilled some on my sweater (right on the button); I was just being careless. I actually did this last week, but haven't had a chance to post since then.

And just last Friday the Coffee Ethic was kind enough to take me in during a tornado. I was in the parking Garage right as a huge storm rolled through, and they let me ride the 30 min out in shop, instead of the creepy basement of my office.


Coffee: Coffee Ethic House. As I'm writing this I realize I need to learn more about it. Details to follow. As I've already mentioned, I love it. Plus the people who work there are very friendly.

1 comment:

Mack said...

Yay! Coffee Ethic :)