Saturday, May 30, 2009

Reunion Tour

You may recognize these coffee mugs, on Thursday I drove down to my of place of employment to see some old friends. We had coffee time as usual and I spilled the grounds on the counter. I'm excited to say they've upgraded. Instead of having coffee in the downstairs kitchen, or in the other building, publications now has their own coffee room. I believe this actually happened during caffternoon.


This next one is a guest spill, my former coworker spilled coffee on the table while filling everyone's mug.



Coffee: Arabian Mocha Sanani from Starbucks, mixed with Terra Del Soul from Archer Farms.
I wouldn't typically recommend just randomly slamming two coffee types together, but two nearly empty bags lends itself to creativity. Its hard to sat if either of these would be awesome on their own. I will say I've been told the Sanani is amazing and look forward to drinking that unaltered, and hopefully made in a french press.


No comments: